United Label prints most common label types. Some of these label types include:
- Polyester are our strongest, toughest labels
- White and clear polypropylene labels
Where normal paper labels fail, polypropylene labels excel. Polypropylene labels are ideal for use in wet and moist environments.
- Mylar labels pride themselves on their adhesiveness. These labels stick to their products. They refuse to let go. If you want your customers to be able to easily take this label off, don’t get this one.
- Laminated foil film labels provide a very clean face for your product with mild shine.
Paper label types:
- High gloss paper labels are inexpensive. However, high gloss paper labels provide a unique shine. It is this shine that can make your product gleam.
- Matte coated paper labels are a fairly inexpensive way of creating extremely effective displays.
- Direct thermal paper labels are made from paper that is heat sensitive. A printer head from a thermal printer will image specific information onto a label. This is done as the label passes through the machine. One situation these labels are perfect for is for on-demand printing. Another situation is when each label has variable or dynamic information. This means different information printed on each unique label.
- Thermal transfer paper labels are typically used in the same applications as direct thermal labels. However the use of ribbons can offer more flexibility in on demand print applications.
In addition, United Label offers many kinds of label types including:
Not sure what label material is best? Then read our blog post on how to know which label material is best.
In conclusion, United Label Corporation handles all types of labels. This is why you should be confidence in letting us print your custom labels. so just contact us!