United Label Corporation can make any product labels for you. However, we have specialized expertise in certain industries. We can pass our expertise on to you.
United Label Corporations makes product labels for wide variety of industries
- Home and Personal Care Labels often require a film substrate. In some cases, an over-lamination is needed. This is to protect the graphics from chemicals, soaps or water.
More about Home and Personal Care Labels
- Food and Beverage labels often have labelling requirements mandated by the FDA. This includes specific nutritional information. Furthermore, food labels and beverage labels can also be subject to adverse conditions. These conditions include moisture, freezing or refrigeration.
- Pet Industry and Pet Products The Pet industry labels encompasses our largest client base in a single industry. United Labels knows pet industry labeling and is a leading pet product label printer.
- Nutraceuticals like Dietary Supplements and Vitamin Labels. United Label prints a broad variety of product labels. Examples of these are: dietary supplements, vitamins and herbal products. We make many nutraceutical product labels. As a result, we have an understanding of the needs and challenges of these labels. Furthermore, we stay abreast of ever changing requirements. These requirements apply to supplement, vitamin as well as food additive labeling.
More about Nutraceuticals label and labelling requirements
- Chemical Labels need to be strong in case of chemical spillage. Also, such labels as caution labels, “Flammable” labels, or labels that just indicate what the substance is. Since we print so many chemical labels, United Labels knows how to make chemical labels.
More about Chemical Labels.
- Lab labels are often applied to small vials. Or sometimes tubes requiring special glues. Also, laboratories and testing centers can be harsh. In addition, they potentially could contain dangerous substances. As a result, lab labels must be able to withstand these conditions. l Learn how to get the right lab labels.