Printing a great label for your product is the final step in a long process, and that process begins with a great design. But where to begin designing a great label in the first place?
United Label is pleased to present a variety of resources to help you design the best label possible, with articles on a variety of topics. Feel free to use our content to help spur high-quality brainstorming sessions that will lead to great label designs, ensure you are using the best colors for your project, and prevent you from making common label mistakes. Then contact us when you’re ready to print!
Label Design Resources
In these pages we discuss the following:
- How to brainstorm effectively for your corporate identity
- How different colors affect your design, and how to best employ them
- Tips for designing a label
- Label design trends
- Colors: RGB vs CMYK label printing
- Labelling errors to avoid
- How to make your label stand out
- Durable labels for adverse conditions
- Tips on improving your logo design process
- An entire series on branding
- What you need to know about barcodes and QR codes on labels.
And check back regularly, as we’ll be adding more tips and design advice all the time!