United Label can print most common label types including:
- Polyester are our strongest, toughest labels.
- White and clear polypropylene labels – Where your normal paper labels fail, polypropylene labels excel. Polypropylene labels are ideal for use in wet and moist environments.
- Mylar labels pride themselves on their adhesiveness. These labels stick to their product and refuse to let go. If you want your customers to be able to easily take this one off, don’t get this label.
- Laminated foil film labels provide a very clean face for your product with mild shine.
Paper label types:
- High gloss paper labels are inexpensive but high gloss paper labels provide a unique shine that can make your product gleam.
- Matte coated paper labels is a fairly inexpensive way of creating an extremely effective display.
- Direct thermal paper labels are made from paper that is heat sensitive. A printer head from a thermal printer will image the specific information onto the label as the label passes through the machine. These labels are perfect for an on demand printing situation or when each label has variable or dynamic information.
- Thermal transfer paper labels are typically used in the same applications as direct thermal labels however the use of ribbons can offer more flexibility in on demand print applications.
In addition United Label offers many kinds of label types including:
Not sure what label material is best? Read our blog post on how to know which label material is best or just contact us!