As much as 10 billion dollars will have been made in medical marijuana sales by 2020 according to estimates. With this rapid growth, the requirements Marijuana / Cannabis Label Regulations are likely to be as rapidly changing as well.
Marijuana may be helpful in combating the symptoms of many diseases. Some of these diseases include Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and arthritis. California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada have approved the legalization of recreational marijuana. In addition to the states that have approved recreational use, Arkansas, Florida, New Jersey and North Dakota have passed the use of marijuana for medical uses.
However, marijuana can be an addictive drug. It also has a number of detrimental effects. Because of these issues, warnings will be required on most marijuana packages.
Here is a list of warnings for Cannabis Label Regulations that one state requires on their commercial marijuana.
- Habit Forming: Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming and addictive.
- Impaired Abilities: Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Please use extreme caution.
- Health Risks: Information on the side effects of using this product is limited. There may be associated health risks. Marijuana should not be used by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Age: For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Resale/Transfer: This product is for medical use only, not for resale or transfer to another person. It is a illegal for any person to possess or consume the contents of the package other than the qualifying patient.
- Medical Use Only: This medical cannabis is for therapeutic use only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Schedule I controlled substance.
- For medical use only.
- The intoxicating effects of this product may be delayed by up to two hours.
- This product has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA.
- Keep secured at all times.
- This product may be unlawful outside of [state of origin].
Please contact us here at United Label Corporation so we can answer your questions directly.